Recently a good friend of mine Grace rushed up town to collect me the amazing Alice in Wonderland palette from Urban Decay! I am not going to lie it is a little on the pricey side but it is paradise in a box... LITERALLY! As soon as I collected the Palette from Grace I could not wait to swatch all the colours and show you guys because I AM IN LOVE! This palette retails at 43pounds, which thinking about it is not that bad considering you get 20 shades which works out to around 2pound 15p per shade!
This is the first product I have ever purchased from Urban decay and now I have it I just wonder what I have been doing all my life? How have I never purchased any thing from this company before!
The packaging on the Palette is amazing, it looks like a lot of thought has gone in to the design.
When you open up the box their is this little cute butterfly which is nicely designed, however this is by far not the best thing to look at!








Thanks for the little shout out! ;) You need to get your hands on the Gwen Palette too! x
ReplyDelete