Hey Guys, as it is now December Im on such a Lush Hype its unreal so I thought I would start of with a haul as the cold winter nights are now here and we all love to have a lovely hot bath with some amazing products!
Firstly I want to start of talking about this amazing product! The smells is that gorgeous I started using it before I even photographed the product! Snow Fairy is a shower gel that Lush bring out around this time of the year every year and its literally everything a girl could ever want, or even boys because ricky absolutely loves it to! It is such a lovely consistency, its not watery and its not too thick its somewhere in between. I use this product as bubble bath as well as body wash so I always smell so sweet and fresh! I literally would recommend this product to any one, its a little on the pricey side but worth every penny and its a perfect gift too !
I saw this Bath bomb in my local Lush store and fell in love! This is called "Sex Bomb" I have never tried this before so Im not sure what its like but I do know it looks amazing! I love the colours of it and I just know its going to make my bath smell amazing and be so lovely and colourful!
I also brought this bath bomb and Loved the colours and the smell of it, This bath bomb was called Sakura and I literally can not wait to use it! I think these are perfect gifts for your friends, I mean who doesn't love a cheeky bath with a lush bath bomb?
I brought this Tea Tree toning Water as I have saw a fair few people rave about it, I can not wait to try it! Weirdly I love the smell of tea tree and its meant to be so good for the skin!
So there it is my first lush haul and I have enjoyed putting this together for you guys, Let me know what you would like to see next!
Hay xxx






0 comments:
Post a Comment