Hey guys and Welcome back!
Today I really wanted to talk about Makeup brushes and how to maintain them whilst keeping them clean! I can not stress enough that your make up brushes should be cleaned at least once every two weeks (Your main brushes anyway) If not once a week if you have enough time!
I honestly believe that Cleaning your makeup brushes is so important and it is a massive part in my skin care routine due to it being extremely hygienic to clean brushes; I always ensure my brushes are clean to avoid bad breakouts of spot and to avoid my brushes to loose hairs and go all ruff.
The money that we are all guilty for spending on brushes we need to really look after them so I am going to share with you guys how I clean my brushes to ensure they last at longer than a few months!
Click here for Brush Cleaner palette
1. Firstly you want to gather all of your brushes up together and put them to the one side.
2. Turn on some warm water (I do this in my bathroom) I make sure its warm to ensure that the brushes are cleaned properly but you don't want to water to be to hot.
3. I then take some Baby shampoo (I use this as it is very gentle and I don't like using any harsh products on my skin)
4. Using my Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette I add some Baby Shampoo with a little bit of warm water.
5.Rotate your brush in circular movements around the palette and you will literally see the dirt wash away, I normally do it around 3 times to ensure they are completely clean!
If you all would like to see a Video on how I clean my brushes in my depth please let me know,
Hay xox
Click here for Brush Cleaner palette
1. Firstly you want to gather all of your brushes up together and put them to the one side.
2. Turn on some warm water (I do this in my bathroom) I make sure its warm to ensure that the brushes are cleaned properly but you don't want to water to be to hot.
3. I then take some Baby shampoo (I use this as it is very gentle and I don't like using any harsh products on my skin)
4. Using my Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette I add some Baby Shampoo with a little bit of warm water.
5.Rotate your brush in circular movements around the palette and you will literally see the dirt wash away, I normally do it around 3 times to ensure they are completely clean!
If you all would like to see a Video on how I clean my brushes in my depth please let me know,
Hay xox

0 comments:
Post a Comment