What I got for my 20th Birthday!

Hey guys and welcome back!
Recently I have been so so busy, I feel like some crazy woman! Working crazy hours at my job, I have now started back at uni and I literally have no time to myself right now.

On the 28th of august (yes a few months ago now) it was my birthday and I literally had the best night and day ever! The night before my birthday me my boyfriend and a few friends met up in Birmingham Brindly Place for some food and a few drinks at Red Peppers then we all headed of over to Reflex on Broadstreet.. Now that was a right laugh! Considering I work weekends and lots of hours at work it was lovely to finally spend some time with my friends and family whilst I could! My younger brother made an appearance to my birthday as well all the way from Germany!

On the day of my Birthday me and Ricky woke up got ready and went to visit my dad for a while then we headed of to the cinema on the evening for a date night to watch Brotherhood which I also enjoyed!

Firstly I received this Ralph Lauren Polo from TKMaxx Of Ricky and as soon as I opened it I fell in love! The colour is Fab! Its tight fitted and such lovely material!









I also received these incredible Makeup items from
Ricky too! Yeah his got style I know;)
Obviously with my birthday being so long ago I have used these makeup products a lot now and honestly they are fantastic for the prices the pigmentation is unreal! I am in love with the contour pallet and it suits my skin so well with it being powder format as I have fairly oily skin!
Most of the eyeshadows apply really well and they are extremely pigmented as well! As for the highlighter! That is just WOW! I highly Recommend these products they are amazing!

My dad very kindly brought me this Designer Moschino hand bag and I am literally in love with it I have used it every day since my birthday it is now my go to bag!








Marc Jacobs - DOT! This smell is to die for it is literally perfect I love it!
The bottle is amazing and so creative which I always love in a perfume as it makes my shelf look amazing!



These earrings are so cute I love how sparkly and bling they are! I believe these are from Warren James!

I also received a 20Pound River Island Voucher a cross choker and a River Island purse! The purse is so so handy it has loads of compartments for all my of my cards a section for me to put all of my change and things too!








I did Receive lots of other gifts from people but this post would of been pages long!
I would like to thank everyone who spent my day and night with me and gifted me! I really enjoyed my time with you all!


much love,

Hay xo








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top