Hey guys, firstly I would like to say sorry for not posting in so long! I have been so so busy with finishing my first year of uni, I have been on holiday to Spain and all of my other time has been working! I aim to now try post at least once a week, if not twice! I am also in the process of planning my youtube channel and the videos I will be posting, so if you do have any requests please let me know!
No matter how many lipsticks us girls have we always seem to put them into our own little categories. Considering we are now in summer I thought I would show my favourite lipsticks for summer time.
Mac - Matte lipstick in shade Please me
Mac - Cremesheen in shade Peach Blossom
Mac - Lustre in shade pretty please
Revolution - liquid lipstick in shade velvet rebel
Sleek - Matt me in shade Petal
Sonya lipstick - in shade Pomegrante
Sonya lipstick - in shade Almond
Sonya lipstick - in shade Roe gold
Whenever I wear Lipstick lipsticks for example my revolution one and Sleek one I wear some vaseline under neath to stop any cracking or dryness on my lips! I wear these shades of a day or night time sometimes even mixing them together!
I really hope you all enjoyed this blog and let me know what you would like to see next!
Hayley xo






0 comments:
Post a Comment