So over the easter weekend I visited Devon with my family and I had such an amazing time,
Im going to tell you all about the amazing cosmetic shop I found!
I visited a place in Devon called Brixham and it was absolutely gorgeous, and luckily it was sunny unlike the rest of the weekend! I walked up the high street and came across the most amazing shop ever called Bomb Cosmetics! A little bit like Lush I guess but there was something about this cute little high street shop which made me fall in love, don't get wrong I love lush but sometimes I feel like the products are a little pricey for what they are.
The man in the shop was lovely, he even gave me a discount because of how excited I got over the products he was selling!
Below is the packaging and the first product that I purchased, the man in the shop (I did not get his name) placed my first product in this cute little box because I told him I had to travel all the way back to Birmingham and he didn't want my candle to brake.
How cute does this candle look? I fell in love as soon as I saw this candle, I am in love with the scent of it and the decor! The candle has such a cute name as well "Daisy Land" with whipped cream on top, it is honestly the cutest thing ever! I have the candle lit right now while typing, I AM IN LOVE!
Next I am showing you the Blackcurrant shower butter that I picked up and yet again this smells absolutely gorgeous, it is an amazing size aswell for the price it seems like it will last me a long time, the packaging is also really cute, I mean which girl doesn't love cute packaging?
The last products I brought are these two perfect bath bombs and the one bath "Mallow" which is supposed to last two washes!
The "Mallow" bar is called Strawberry Mojito and as soon as I saw the word Mojito I picked it up because I love mojitos, the taste amazing so this little cute thing must smell amazing!
The two bath bombs I picked up are called, "cranberry and lime" and the other is called "passion fruit dream" the packaging of these are perfect and I can not wait to try them all!
I hope you enjoyed reading, and let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you think of them?
xxxxx








All of these look amazing! I love Brixham too! xx
ReplyDelete