The "Part-Time" mermaid obsession!

So recently I have became obsessed with anything that is holographic, I love the colours and the shines it creates and I feel fantastic in anything holographic! A few weeks ago I went shopping in Birmingham with my Boyfriend Ricky, we were in JD Sports and I caught my eye immediately on these baby's! They are perfect, so thanks to my amazing boyfriend for purchasing them for me!

These trainers are my favourite shoe/trainer to wear now, they are so comfortable and I feel amazing in them, for some reason these trainers and the holographic stripes on them remind me of mermaid and clearly everyone thinks I am absolutely crazy for this. I love these trainers and they were only £47, Thank you again Ricky!






Last week on Thursday morning I went shopping with my friend Katie, we was in Primark looking at the make up bags and I came across this cute little purse/make-up bag thing, its a lovely colour, a great size for everyday makeup and the best thing is it was only £3! It suits my little Mermaid trend that I have going on right now as well! 


This weekend my friends Sophie and Katie went to Blackpool, I received a phone call on Saturday saying "We have found you the perfect purse, its a mermaid one do you want it?" and of course I said yes! I love this purse/bag its amazing, it is perfect for traveling and keeping everything that you need in one place. There is a strap to make it the mini side bag, theres room for my phone, my money and my passport! Thanks for this amazing purchase girls!




Thanks for reading guys
xxxxx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14796137/?claim=x5mz59m9qt3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>







CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top